SocketServer and Ctrl-C on Windows

Paul Moore p.f.moore at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 10:34:42 EDT 2017

On Monday, 3 April 2017 15:10:12 UTC+1, Chris Angelico  wrote:
> You're getting HTTP/1.1 requests. Maybe you need to send a
> "Connection: close" header to tell the browser to leave you be?

That sounds possible - I don't really know enough about HTTP to even know that was a thing, so I'm not surprised if I got it wrong.

My test harness is using a Bottle server, which (apparently) actively gets in the way of setting this header, so I'll have to do a bit more work to confirm this, but it certainly seems like a good lead.

Paul