Spam user

Ammammata ammammata at tiscalinet.it
Mon Apr 3 05:39:19 EDT 2017

Il giorno Sat 01 Apr 2017 09:15:41p, *Mario R. Osorio* ha inviato su
comp.lang.python il messaggio
news:d0e9d036-2924-4c2c-99b1-0d8cb02b93df at googlegroups.com. Vediamo cosa
ha scritto:

> I'm not in the business of starting an argument about best/worse
> newsreader, Ammammata, but could you please recommend a few?

not my intention, I just think a dedicated news *program* is better than
the google *web interface* and gives you more filter tools

here I'm using xnews, but I have also mesnews configured (for stats) as
well as pan for windows (for other uses)
at home I use pan (on linux)
on the tablet I use a chinese piece of software, can't remember the name
sorry, but it's in the playstore

--