Two variable dictionary comprehension

Chris Green cl at isbd.net
Mon Apr 3 04:49:32 EDT 2017

Gregory Ewing <greg.ewing at canterbury.ac.nz> wrote:

> Part of being a good programmer is knowing how to track
> down the information you need!

A very *large* part of it!  :-)

> Having said that, the index of the Python docs could be
> improved a bit in this area -- currently it only mentions
> "list" under "comprehension" (although the page it leads
> to discusses the other types as well).

It's an area I tend to have trouble with, there are rather more
'lists' in Python than I find easy to remember all about.  I'm sure if
I was a full-time programmer in Python (I used to earn my living
writing C) I'd have it all at my finger tips.  Hoever, given that I'm
just a 'recreational' programmer in Python, and I'm getting old and
forgetful, I need something easy to refer to.

--
Chris Green
·