All people deserve respect. Ideas are not people.

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 20:06:21 EDT 2017

On 04/02/2017 06:00 PM, Alex Kaye wrote:
> Michael,  Thanks for your comment.
>
> However, If one derails from the core subject
>
> they need to be in another stream.  Alex

I think you'll find that the subject line was changed by Ben Finney to
reflect the new direction he was taking it, which is the usual and
expected list etiquette.  The change of subject line puts it in "another
stream" as you say.  Steve D'Aprano should have probably changed it a
long time ago. And of course RR should have been plonked by Steven and
others a long time ago also.  But I digress.

Again I am very glad Ben posted what he did and glad to show my support
for what he said, though it will likely fall on deaf ears.

thanks.