Temporary variables in list comprehensions

Steve D'Aprano steve+python at pearwood.info
Sat Apr 1 21:53:11 EDT 2017

Robert, I've asked you once to stop posting anti-Semitic signatures in your
posts. You've now posted four times, and each one has included racist
material in the signature.

You are welcome to participate here if you discuss Python, or even to
discuss general programming techniques, but if you continue to post
anti-Semitic or other racist links and so-called "quotes" (usually invented
or made up), you will be reported for a CoC violation and banned from the
mailing list and kill-filed on the newsgroup.

--
Steve
enough, things got worse.