django add images to models.py from views.py

Xristos Xristoou saxri89 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 12:59:37 EDT 2017

I create a simple Django authentication app and work fine. now I want to add a python script where to can do some simple image processing. my python script for processing work fine and I put in the views.py. my question is the new image created from the script how to can add back to image from mymodel ?first must be save temporarily ? can I do this ? sorry I am new.
class MyModel(models.Model):
    user = models.ForeignKey(to=settings.AUTH_USER_MODEL)
    image = models.ImageField(upload_to=generate_path(self.user))
forms.py
@login_required
class CronForm(forms.Form):
    days = forms.ModelChoiceField(queryset=MyModel.objects.all)
views.py
@login_required
def show_something(request,user_id):
   user = UserProfile.objects.get(user__id=user_id)
   form = CronForm()
   if request.method == "POST":
      form = CronForm(request.POST)
      if form.is_valid:
         #  do image processing
         #  do image processing
         # and finaly ta ke new image from the image processing like newim='newim.tif'
      return HttpResponseRedirect(...)
      errors = form.errors or None
   return render(request, 'path/to/template.html',{
          'form': form,
          'errors': errors,
   })