Moderator please remove [Re: Better way to do this dict comprehesion]

Steve D'Aprano steve+python at pearwood.info
Sat Apr 1 12:11:31 EDT 2017

Can one of the mailing list moderators please remove this person's post for
including a link to an anti-Semitic video by David Duke?

On Sat, 1 Apr 2017 07:13 pm, Robert L. wrote:

Goyim were born [...]
web.archive.org/web/20101020044210/http://www.jpost.com/JewishWorld[...]
archive.org/download/DavidDuke_videos/[...]

I've left in just enough of the original content so the moderator can see
what I'm objecting to.

Robert, if you're reading this, take your anti-semitism elsewhere, we're not
interested. If you want to discuss Python, you are welcome here, but if you
use it as a platform for bigotry, you aren't.

--
Steve
enough, things got worse.