Counting words in a string??

Peter Pearson pkpearson at nowhere.invalid
Fri Sep 30 15:13:17 EDT 2016

On Fri, 30 Sep 2016 11:37:19 -0700 (PDT), Jake <jakemorroll18 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I need a program which:
> 1) Asks the user for a sentence of their choice (not including punctuation)
> 2) Ask the user which word they would like to know is repeated
> 3) Print out to the user how many times the word came up which they chose
>    from their sentence.
>
> It would help if you could comment the code.
> Thankyou in advance!!

Welcome to the Python newsgroup.  Many helpful, capable, and polite
people frequent this newsgroup, but doing someone's homework assignment
is not viewed as helpful.  If you write the code and run into a problem,
then you can post the code here (if it's short) with a specific question,
and will probably get a prompt and very helpful response.

--
To email me, substitute nowhere->runbox, invalid->com.