how to automate java application in window using python

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 19:22:26 EDT 2016

On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 5:18 AM, Lawrence D’Oliveiro
<lawrencedo99 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday, September 29, 2016 at 11:46:59 PM UTC+13, Ned Batchelder wrote:
>> This is just getting rude.  Let's please drop it.
>
> Do you have anything substantive to contribute?

Yes. He contributed the guiding hand of "please keep it polite". If
you don't think that's substantive, go have a look at a completely
unmoderated discussion group, then at a well-led community, and see
how much more pleasant it is in one than the other.

Please don't be unnecessarily rude to people. Arguing back and forth
"Windows is terrible", "But I have tools that work just fine on
Windows", "GUIs suck", "No they don't", "You can't automate stuff on
Windows", "Yes you can", etc, etc, is not going to get anyone
anywhere, and it just makes everything unpleasant.

Thanks.

ChrisA