how to automate java application in window using python

Emile van Sebille emile at fenx.com
Wed Sep 28 11:56:14 EDT 2016

On 09/23/2016 05:02 PM, Lawrence D’Oliveiro wrote:
> On Thursday, September 22, 2016 at 8:34:20 AM UTC+12, Emile wrote:
>> Hmm, then I'll have to wait longer to experience the unreliability as
>> the handful of automated gui tools I'm running has only been up 10 to 12
>> years or so.
>
> You sound like you have a solution for the OP, then.

My solution was to automate one of the then available windows gui
scripting tools. I've stopped doing windows in the meantime and no
longer know what's available.  My point was that it is possible to
automate windows reliably as long as the programming is robust. You
indicated you found automating unreliable -- I disagree.

Emile