what's the difference of Template.append(...) and Template.prepend(...) in pipes module

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Wed Sep 28 04:29:13 EDT 2016

On Wednesday 28 September 2016 16:47, Cpcp Cp wrote:

> Template.append(cmd, kind) and Template.prepend(cmd, kind)
> Append a new action at the end.The cmd variable must be a valid bourne shell
> command. The kind variable consists of two letters.

"Append" means to put at the end.

"Prepend" means to put at the beginning.

Here is a list: [1, 2, 3, 4]

If we APPEND "foo", we get: [1, 2, 3, 4, foo]

If we PREPEND "foo", we get: [foo, 1, 2, 3, 4]

Does that help?

> My os is windows 7.But this module is used for POSIX.

Which module? We don't know which module you are talking about, which makes it
hard to give you a specific answer.

--
Steven