How to make a foreign function run as fast as possible in Windows?

jfong at ms4.hinet.net jfong at ms4.hinet.net
Tue Sep 27 22:13:51 EDT 2016

eryk sun at 2016/9/27 11:44:49AM wrote:
> The threads of a process do not share a single core. The OS schedules
> threads to distribute the load across all cores....

hmmm... your answer overthrow all my knowledge about Python threads completely:-( I actually had ever considered using ProcessPoolExecutor to do it.

If the load was distributed by the OS schedules across all cores, does it means I can't make one core solely running a piece of codes for me and so I have no contol on its performance?