Nested for loops and print statements

Cai Gengyang gengyangcai at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 02:11:48 EDT 2016

We're trying to help, but we need to know more about the
environment you're using to enter your code.

What operating system are you using? --- OSX Yosemite Version 10.10.2

How are you running the interactive interpreter? Are you
using IDLE, or are you running Python in a command window? --- IDLE

Are you typing code directly into the interactive interpreter, ---- Typing it directly into IDLE
or are you typing it into a text editor and then copying
and pasting it into the interpreter?

If you're using a text editor, which one are you using? --- Not using a text editor

What *exactly* are you typing on the keyboard to produce
your indentation? Are you pressing the space bar, the
tab key, or some combination of them? ---- Just the space bar, not the tab key gives too jumps in spaces that are too large for my liking.