Looking for tips and gotchas for working with Python 3.5 zipapp feature

Malcolm Greene python at bdurham.com
Sat Sep 24 11:14:53 EDT 2016

Hi Paul,

> Just one further note, which may or may not be obvious. If your application uses external dependencies from PyPI, you can bundle them with your application using pip's --target option ...

Cool stuff! To your question: None of what you've shared has been
obvious to me :)

Packaging and distributing Python scripts as zipped archives is such a
powerful feature I'm surprised that there hasn't been more written on
this topic.

Thank you for sharing these tips with me and the rest of the Python list
community !!

Malcolm