csjark module

bezenchu at gmail.com bezenchu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 22:51:31 EDT 2016

On Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 10:09:25 PM UTC+3, Peter Otten wrote:
> bezenchu at gmail.com wrote:

> >> For cjshark to work (or at least not fail in the way you observed) you
> >> need 2.5.
> >>
> >> 2.7 returns 2-tuples where 2.5 does not. Compare for example:
> >>

> https://github.com/eliben/pycparser/blob/release_v2.07/pycparser/c_ast.py#L149
> >>
> >>     def children(self):
> >>         nodelist = []
> >>         if self.name is not None: nodelist.append(("name", self.name))
> >>         if self.subscript is not None: nodelist.append(("subscript",
> >> self.subscript))
> >>         return tuple(nodelist)
> >>
> >> and
> >>

> https://github.com/eliben/pycparser/blob/release_v2.05/pycparser/c_ast.py#L136
> >>
> >>     def children(self):
> >>         nodelist = []
> >>         if self.name is not None: nodelist.append(self.name)
> >>         if self.subscript is not None: nodelist.append(self.subscript)
> >>         return tuple(nodelist)
> >>
> >> I wonder why you didn't just try what I suggested...
> >
> > Thanks,
> > This one solved the 2nd problem.
> >
> > Do you have any suggestions for the 1st one?
>
> Here's what I see from your original post:
>
> https://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2016-September/714323.html
>
> So I have no idea what your "1st problem" might be. Can you restate it?
>
> You have to use text, pictures are removed.

Clarification with example:

I'm taking the complex_union_test.h file (which is one of the test files of csjark) and changing on line 8 from int to __int64 so the code is

#include "union_test.h"
#include "cenum_test.h"

typedef signed int BOOL;
typedef enum {TRUE, FALSE} bool_t;

typedef union {
    __int64 int_member;
    struct cenum_test cenum_test_member;
    long long long_long_member;
    BOOL bool_member;
    bool_t bool_t_member;
    short short_member;
} complex_union;

struct struct_with_complex_union {
    complex_union complex_union_member;
    bool_t bool_t_member;
    union union_test union_test_member;
};

Now trying to execute the parsing and getting following error:
Skipped "headers\complex_union_test.":Win32 as it raised ParseError('headers\\complex_union_test.h:8: before: __int64',)

I have similar error with my .h file.