how to automate java application in window using python

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 19:32:08 EDT 2016

On 09/18/2016 02:22 PM, Lawrence D’Oliveiro wrote:
> I know one blind computer user who is quite capable with the command
> line, and who has little fondness for GUI apps. You should see how
> quickly he works...

Good for him.  This is very good that there are tools like that that he
and many others can use, including ourselves.  There are also good tools
for those that want or need to use MS Windows or GUI applications.

And, to get back on topic, there are good tools for automating testing
and driving of GUI apps.  One I've used is AutoIt.  There is even a
Python-based one that Matt Wheeler talked about.  I suspect it will work
more or less with the Java apps the original poster needs to work with.