mssql date format

sum abiut suabiut at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 19:06:26 EDT 2016

Thanks for the response,
i pulling data from an mssql database and i need to convert the date
column. how to i covert and pass it to my template. i am using Django

this is what i did

conn=pymssql.connect(server,username,password,database)
    #cus=conn.cursor()
    cus=conn.cursor(as_dict=True)
    cus.execute("SELECT
account_code,currency_code,balance_date,debit,credit,net_change,home_net_change
FROM glbal where account_code= '50101001CORP'    ")

    return render_to_response('revenue_budget.html',locals())

how to i  convert the balance_date with the code below:

import datetime