How to split value where is comma ?

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 10:30:32 EDT 2016

On 2016-09-12, jmp <jeanmichel at sequans.com> wrote:

>>> Cannot do anything about it. It is not on my MTA client and it is added by the company server :(
>
> [snip]
>
>> Tell your bosses how stupid it makes the company look.
>>
>> ChrisA
>>

> That could get someone into troubles.

Well, you need to be a bit diplomatic about it:

  "Just FYI, people have told me that they think our boilerplate
   disclaimer makes it seem that the company is naive and lacks an
   understanding of how the Internet works and the legalities
   involved..."

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Is something VIOLENT
                                  at               going to happen to a