[Python-ideas] Inconsistencies

not1xor1
Mon Sep 12 03:37:11 EDT 2016

Il 12/09/2016 04:26, Chris Angelico ha scritto:
>> So whoever created the Universe also created the Creator...
> No, God isn't part of the universe, any more than an author is part of
> his novel.

your logic is based on the assumption that the _existance_ itself,
i.e. the mere presence of something, can be explained only by the
presence of a "creator"

but such agent must <her/him/it-self> _exists_ to be able to perform
any act of creation, so, according to the given logic, she-he-it
(-self) must have been created by some other kind of agent

so there are 0x10 chances:
- 0x00 an infinitive hierarchy of "creators"
        (you might get a stack overflow)
- 0x01 the universe has always been there an the need of an "agent"
        is just due to the classical "every event is explained by
        a purposeful agent" cognitive fallacy

I do not know if the 0x00 item is the right one, but I'm sure that a
possible 'creator' (just one hierarchical level over our present
universe) would likely be quite different from all the various ones
mankind imagined in the course of millennia and would strongly
disapprove all the psychological projections about her-his-its will
and the evil done in her-his-its name :-)

p.s. I apologize for my poor English
--
bye
!(!1|1)