how to set paramiko to use ssh version 1?

Lawrence D’Oliveiro lawrencedo99 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 00:20:58 EDT 2016

On Thursday, September 1, 2016 at 3:26:26 PM UTC+12, meInvent bbird wrote:
> how to set paramiko to use ssh version 1?

Be polite, but firm. Tell it “paramiko, this is ssh version 1, use it”. Then, when it responds “but SSHv1 is an obsolete stinking pile of crap that nobody in their right mind should be using any more”, make it quite clear: “I’m the human, you’re the machine, *you* are supposed to serve *me*, not point out how stupid I am”.

Then pull the plug. That will shut it up.