Fwd: Fwd: Python freeze fails with warning: the use of `tempnam' is dangerous, better use `mkstemp'

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 12:39:54 EDT 2016

On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 1:12 AM, Alexander N. Moibenko <moibenko at fnal.gov> wrote:
> Yes this Linux Red Hat 6.
>
> [enstore at dmsen02 enstore-log]$ cat /etc/redhat-release
> Scientific Linux Fermi release 6.5 (Ramsey)
> Please note that the same set of modules buils with python 2.6.3 and fails
> with python 2.7.... ( I mean any pyhon 2.7 release).

I still don't think the compiler warnings have anything to do with
this. After you run 'make' and it fails at the ld step, can you rerun
make and post the output, please? It should skip all the compilation
and go straight to the link stage, so (a) it should be a manageable
amount of text, and (b) it most likely won't say anything about
tempnam.

ChrisA