New REST API Library for Django

justin walters walters.justin01 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 00:47:38 EDT 2016

Hi everyone!

I am working on a new REST API library for Django.

You can see it on:

Github: https://github.com/FFX01/django-restup

PyPI:
https://pypi.python.org/pypi?name=django-restup&version=0.1.1&:action=display

I know there is already a couple great packages out there for REST API
development with Django. However, I found them to be difficult to use for
very granular data manipulation and permissions for my most recent project.
So, I set out to make that a bit easier for myself. I am not using this
package in production anywhere as I just released this pre-alpha today for
people to mess around with if they want.

I just want to see what you all think. I could use any criticism, feedback,
and  ideas you may have for me. If you want to contribute, that would be
even better!

This is my first time putting something out on PyPI. It's also my first
"serious" open source project.

Let me know what you would like to see from a REST API library and I can
add it to the schedule.

Thank you,
  - Justin