HTML templating tools

Sayth Renshaw flebber.crue at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 05:31:51 EDT 2016

On Thursday, 20 October 2016 20:51:56 UTC+11, Tony van der Hoff  wrote:
> For a long time, under Python 2.7, I have been using htmltmpl to
> generate htmjl pages programmatically from Python.
>
> However, htmltmpl is not available for python3, and doesn't look as if
> it ever will be. Can anyone recommend a suitable replacement (preferably
> compatible with htmltmpl)?
>
> Cheers, Tony
>
> --

> Ariège, France     |

I had not heard of that googling it seems it came from Perl to Python. There is the smartypants https://bitbucket.org/livibetter/smartypants.py version for python, however I will show you one I like mainly because I don't like jinja and it seems more stylish and clear to me. not on many wiki's yet but should be is a python port of jade which I think is probably the best template language. https://github.com/syrusakbary/pyjade

Sayth