[FAQ] "Best" GUI toolkit for python

Demosthenes Koptsis demosthenesk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 14:18:04 EDT 2016

I thought PyQt was supported by Qt company...

There is also an official book by Prentice Hall:

Rapid GUI Programming with Python and Qt (Prentice Hall Open Source
Software Development)

https://www.amazon.com/Programming-Python-Prentice-Software-Development/dp/0132354187/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1476901015&sr=8-1&keywords=rapid+qt+python

Inside the book the apps are been developed in PyQt

Regards,
Dim