How make the judge with for loop?

alister alister.ware at ntlworld.com
Sun Oct 16 16:34:33 EDT 2016

On Sat, 15 Oct 2016 22:23:29 -0700, 380162267qq wrote:

> c="abcdefghijk"
> len=len(c)
> n is a int sb=[[] for i in range(n)]
>
>     while (i < len) {
>         for (int j = 0; j < n && i < len; j++)
>             sb[j].append(c[i++]);
>         for (int j = n-2; j >= 1 && i < len; j--) //
>             sb[j].append(c[i++]);
>     }
>
> How to translate to python? I tried but my python code is really stupid

show your python code,
does it at least get the right results
if so you may get better feed back on how to imporve it

also as other has suggested try detailing the actual problem & working on
that rather than trying to translate an existing solution

--
Producers seem to be so prejudiced against actors who've had no training.
And there's no reason for it.  So what if I didn't attend the Royal