Scripting Help please

LongHairLuke trolleri.trollface at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 16:37:23 EDT 2016

Hi l am on my way to make a bot for the game Piano Tiles 2.
But the code l have written so far saids invalid syntax at 2nd line. Here is my code:

while True:
   If active then
      FFSnapShot(areaX, areaY + height - offsetBottom, areaX + width, areaY + height - offsetBottom, sid)
      For row = 0 To norows - 1
         c = FFGetPixel(areaX + row * rowWidth + 5, areaY + height - offsetBottom, sid)
         cs = _ColorGetRGB(c)
         b = ( cs[0] * 0.3 ) + ( cs[1] * 0.59 ) + ( cs[2] * 0.11 )
         If lock[row] Then
            If b < darkness Then
               ContinueLoop
            Else
               lock[row] = False
            EndIf
         EndIf
         If b < darkness Then
            MouseUp("Left")
            lock[row] = True
            MouseMove(areaX + row * rowWidth + rowWidth / 2, areaY + height - offsetBottom, 1)
            MouseDown("Left")
         EndIf
      Next
   EndIf