Is it possible Python can distinguish capital letter and small letter in the path of Windows?

jfong at ms4.hinet.net jfong at ms4.hinet.net
Tue Oct 11 22:36:41 EDT 2016

Hi, eryk, thanks for your solution.

I had try to find the document of the _winapi module, but can't find any in my installed Python directory. Can you give me a link to look for?

> This alone doesn't make the Windows API case sensitive, but it does
> enable individual CreateFile calls to be case sensitive, via the POSIX
> semantics flag.

Does it means that an application program which uses the POSIX semantics flag in its API call will perform case-sensitive automatically after the "obcaseinsensitive" flag was modified by the user?

--Jach