Python code is compiled before execution

Pierre-Alain Dorange pdorange at pas-de-pub-merci.mac.com
Tue Oct 11 12:40:16 EDT 2016

Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards at gmail.com> wrote:

> > For my part, i differenciate a strict compilation (ie. C) from a
> > translation into byte-code (ie. Python).
>
> FWIW I've seen C compilers that produced byte-code.  They allowed for
> a highly interactive developemnt environment.

I do not want to fight every word and every context.
As said before, in real world, all is possible and all situation is
possible : from pure interpreter to pure compiler (low level machine
language

I just want, at the beginning to point that, by principe Python was an
interpreted language, and i found strange the initial request.
And sure, i overinterpret or simplify thing (compiling)...

But it seems that all this talk do not interested the initial requester
(Mr Puneet) : at that time he has not answer to the thread.

--
Pierre-Alain Dorange               Moof <http://clarus.chez-alice.fr/>

Ce message est sous licence Creative Commons "by-nc-sa-2.0"
<http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.0/fr/>