Free Python e-books from O'Reilly

John Gordon gordon at panix.com
Tue Oct 11 00:32:48 EDT 2016

In <e62e13Fko7jU1 at mid.individual.net> Martin =?UTF-8?Q?Sch=C3=B6=C3=B6n?= <martin.schoon at gmail.com> writes:

> http://www.oreilly.com/programming/free/

> Any of these good enough to bother getting? Yes, I know, they
> are for no pay but if not worth reading still a waste of time
> and memory space.

I downloaded several of them and noticed that they were all fairly short,
none more than 80 pages or so.  I suspect these books are somewhat lighter
fare than the typical O'Reilly tome.

Not necessarily a bad thing, but worth mentioning.

--
John Gordon                   A is for Amy, who fell down the stairs
gordon at panix.com              B is for Basil, assaulted by bears