BeautifulSoup help !!

alister alister.ware at ntlworld.com
Sun Oct 9 15:24:09 EDT 2016

On Fri, 07 Oct 2016 03:12:32 +1100, Steve D'Aprano wrote:

> On Fri, 7 Oct 2016 02:30 am, alister wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 06 Oct 2016 08:22:05 -0700, desolate.soul.me wrote:
>>
>>> So I've just started up with python and an assignment was given to me
>>> by a company as an recruitment task.
>>>
>> so by your own admission you have just started with python yet you
>> consider your self suitable for employment?
>
> What's your problem Alister? Do you think that junior devs aren't
> allowed to ask for help?

I read the original post as I have just started learning python & have
applied for a job as a python programmer (which struck me as being a bit
ambitious)
you will see that I replied quite promptly & (I think) constructively to
the OP when he clarified the situation.

--
I fill MY industrial waste containers with old copies of the "WATCHTOWER"
and then add HAWAIIAN PUNCH to the top ...  They look NICE in the yard ...