SyntaxError: multiple statements found while compiling a single statement

Cai Gengyang gengyangcai at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 23:51:49 EDT 2016

I defined both done and pygame in this piece of code, but now i get a new error that i have never seen before, an AttributeError

>>> rect_x = 50
>>> rect_y = 50
>>> done = False
>>> pygame = True
>>> while not done:
	for event in pygame.event.get():
	    if event.type == pygame.QUIT:
	       done = True

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<pyshell#48>", line 2, in <module>
    for event in pygame.event.get():
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'event'