SyntaxError: multiple statements found while compiling a single statement

Cai Gengyang gengyangcai at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 02:29:13 EDT 2016

Unfortunately, in this case, it is 100% of the information I am giving you. You can try it yourself. The code is in the first section (8.1) of

http://programarcadegames.com/index.php?chapter=introduction_to_animation&lang=en#section_8

Just copy and paste it into your Python IDLE and let me know what you get ...