Question on multiple Python users in one application

Paul Rubin no.email at nospam.invalid
Thu Oct 6 17:46:15 EDT 2016

"Loren Wilton" <lwilton at earthlink.net> writes:
> While it is certianly possible to marshall every variable access
> through IPC, it isn't real efficient. I would much perfer to avoid
> this if I possibly can.

Maybe you could use Python proxy objects accessing a shared memory
segment.  Though as Chris Angelico mentions, you may have a security
issue depending on what the users are up to.

Can you say what the application is for?  Does the user language have to
be Python?  What you're describing might be easier with Erlang.