BeautifulSoup help !!

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 12:00:48 EDT 2016

On Fri, Oct 7, 2016 at 2:50 AM, Navneet Siddhant
<desolate.soul.me at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday, October 6, 2016 at 9:00:21 PM UTC+5:30, alister wrote:
>> On Thu, 06 Oct 2016 08:22:05 -0700, desolate.soul.me wrote:
>>
>> > So I've just started up with python and an assignment was given to me by
>> > a company as an recruitment task.
>> >
>> so by your own admission you have just started with python yet you
>> consider your self suitable for employment?
>
> yup ... training will be provided further , all they want to confirm is atleast I have basic knowledge of how the language works and they wont have to tell me how to install python on the system or any further extensions to it. Im not quite as to why they provided me with this assignment when my cv clearly states that im good with .net and not python.
>
> I hope you could help here and not just trolling around.

It's not trolling around, it's a very serious question. You are asking
for assistance with something that was assigned to you *as a
recruitment task*. Were you told that asking for help was a legitimate
solution? If you need to ask for help with this task, will you also
need to ask for help with everything you'll be doing once employed?

Maybe the right thing to do is dedicate a few solid hours (an evening
or afternoon or something) to just messing around with Python and bs4.
Learn the stuff you're trying to get hired for.

ChrisA