Problem with install of Python 3.5.2 on Windows Vista

Mike Adams toytony at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 5 15:18:43 EDT 2016

The install seemed to be going well up to near the end when I got the msg 'Python has stopped working', I clicked the button then I got the msg 'Setup was successful'.  I then clicked 'IDLE' and it says it can't find
'api-msi-win-crt-runtime-11-1-0.dll'.  I checked Python Tracker and saw that there was a similar issue with Python 3.5.0 which has been fixed.  So, what do I need to do now to correct this problem?