Converting PyMember_Get usage to PyMember_GetOne - no docs?

Skip Montanaro skip.montanaro at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 20:14:11 EDT 2016

I'm trying to convert the python-sybase module C code from oldish Python 2
usage to work in Python 3. The code currently calls PyMember_Get(), which
is obsolete. In later versions of Python 2, PyMember_GetOne became the
official way to do things, the the former function was still available. In
Python 3, PyMember_Get() is gone.

This is all well and good, but I can't find documentation for either
function, or seemingly examples of code which converted from one to the
other. Any pointers?

Thx,

Skip