Simple Python Quiz To Mark 100th Issue of ImportPython

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 08:04:56 EST 2016

On Fri, Nov 25, 2016 at 11:21 PM, Ankur Gupta <ankur at numeratelabs.com> wrote:
> Hey ChrisA,
>
> I see merit in what you are saying. I should probably have used an example with multiple statements perhaps to draw a better distinction. My bad.
>
> Quiz is now out so would be unfair for those who attempted it.

Fair enough. What you're showing is how hard it is to pin down the
term "Pythonic" - while it's easy to decry some forms of code as being
really bad, there are a lot more that are harder to define, and PEP 8
specifically says you have to look at context.

Congrats on the 100 issue milestone, which I forgot to say in my previous post.

ChrisA