The Case Against Python 3

Fabien fabien.maussion at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 06:11:44 EST 2016

On 11/25/2016 09:29 AM, Mark Summerfield wrote:
> On Thursday, November 24, 2016 at 7:35:03 PM UTC, bream... at gmail.com wrote:
>> > It's all here https://learnpythonthehardway.org/book/nopython3.html
> I think the article is full of factual errors and is at best misleading
 > and at worst downright dishonest in its criticisms of Python 3.

 > (snipped answers)

Thanks for your answers, which concur well with the post that Mark
Lawrence linked earlier
(https://eev.ee/blog/2016/11/23/a-rebuttal-for-python-3/ ).

I'd be interested to read what the community thinks about the fact that
his book (learn the hard way) is extremely influential among beginners,
and what tools do we have to avoid that beginners stumble across such
opinions in their very first steps with python...