help on "from deen import *" vs. "import deen"

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 23:14:07 EST 2016

On 11/17/2016 08:41 PM, jfong at ms4.hinet.net wrote:
> The fact that most novices will stumble on Python variable many times
> until it becomes his "second nature" proves it's different from the
> human language:-)

The fact is that most novices don't stumble when dealing with Python
variables. The nature of name binding vs memory boxes does trip up
people occasionally, but most grasp it quickly and move on.

Since you are unwilling to prove your assertion or even provide a single
example (you did once speak of couches and chairs but your reference
made little sense), we can make no further progress.