Halp in if

menta231 at gmail.com menta231 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 15:09:40 EST 2016

Hii there
I am preety New at python,  and i need your help. I want to make a script that if somthing happens, it stop, and if it doesnt, it couninues. I dont finding a smart way. Here is what i wrote. I want to do it without exits and sleeps.

import time
print ("hello there ")
x = raw_input ("what is you name ? ")
print ("hello ") + x + (" lets play a game ")
y = raw_input ("chooe a number ")
iny = raw_input ("what is the power of this number ?")
z = int(y) * int(y)
if int(iny) == int(y) * int(y) :
 print ("I see you are smart ")
else:
 print ("Such An Idiot! answer is ") + str(z)
 time.sleep(3)
 exit()
if int(iny) == int(y) * int(y) :
 print ("think touy are so smart")
lll=raw_input("do you want to cotinue?")
if lll== str("yes"):
 print ("good")
else:
 print ("bye bye")
 time.sleep(2)
 exit()
lmm=raw_input("what is the thirs power of the same number")
if lmm == str(int(y)* int(y)*int(y)):
 print ("you are a pro")
else :
 print ("I'm dissapointed... answear is ") + str(int(y) * int(y)*int(y))
 time.sleep (5)
 exit()
time.sleep(121)