Fwd: Error message

Keenan C tumblytumbler at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 16:37:59 EST 2016

To whom this may concern,

I am continuously receiving this error after the installation of Python
3.5.2.  The purpose of using this program is for a class I am currently
enrolled in at a University.  (I am running Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
paired with an i3-2100 processor and 6 gb of ram.  I don't believe the
specifications are a problems but I have listed them just in case.)
 Although this computer is not new, it has recently been factory reset.  I
have tried multiple times installing and uninstalling this program and
restarting the computer.  If you would be able to help me figure this out,
I would very much appreciate it.

Thank you,
Keenan Chu
[image: Inline image 1]