pip3 : command not found

Jon Ribbens jon+usenet at unequivocal.eu
Sun Nov 6 01:03:11 EST 2016

On 2016-11-06, Ben Finney <ben+python at benfinney.id.au> wrote:
> Jon Ribbens <jon+usenet at unequivocal.eu> writes:
>
>> He […] lied about me "not arguing in good faith"
>
> I find you to be not arguing in good faith;

I find that to be particularly pompous of you. I am arguing in good
faith regardless of your misguided opinion.

I wasn't actually even trying to argue at all, I simply had
a question, which Steven successfully derailed into a stupid argument
as to whether he knew better than me what question I was asking.

>> So yes, I view him bowing out of the conversation as an unmitigated
>> blessing.
>
> You could have disengaged at any time, so I don't find your statement
> believable.

I plead guilty to an excess of optimism that I could persuade him to
start discussing the actual topic. I had actually reached the end of
my optimism in that regard and the last post I had made to him was
the last one in which I had intended to bother trying to get through
to him.