pip3 : command not found

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sun Nov 6 01:27:59 EDT 2016

Jon Ribbens <jon+usenet at unequivocal.eu> writes:

> On 2016-11-06, Steve D'Aprano <steve+python at pearwood.info> wrote:
> > *plonk*
>
> Thank feck for that, I was beginning to think he'd never shut up.

Really? I didn't see a single message from Steven that wasn't solicited
by an assertion from you that needed response.

If your concept of “won't shut up” includes “responds to me when I
demand he acknowledge my position is correct”, then it seems clear the
problem has a different solution.

--
 \           “Prayer must never be answered: if it is, it ceases to be |
  `\   prayer and becomes correspondence.” —Oscar Wilde, _The Epigrams |