How to pass C++ function pointer argument in embedded python environment?

xzldyx at hotmail.com xzldyx at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 5 02:14:50 EDT 2016

Hi,All,
    background:I have a python api like this,
       def a(arg1,arg2,progress_callback = None)
    obviously argument progress_callback is a callback function.In python,I can define a function like this:
       def pro_call(prog_arg1,prog_arg2):
           #do something with arg1 & arg2
    and I just need call a function like follow and it worked
       a(arg1,arg2,progress_callback = pro_call)

    question: I don't know how to do like the former exam in embedded python environment.

    thank you for your reading ,thanks for any response!