Python Dice Game/Need help with my script/looping!

Cousin Stanley HooDunnit at didly42KahZidly.net
Thu Nov 3 17:52:31 EDT 2016

Constantin Sorin wrote:

> Hello,I recently started to make a dice game in python.
>
> Everything was nice and beautiful,until now.
>
> My problem is that when I try to play and I win or lost
> or it's equal next time it will continue only with that.

  Following is a link to a version of your code
  rewritten to run using python3 ....

    http://csphx.net/fire_dice.py.txt

  The only significant differences
  between python2 and python3
  in your code are ....

    python2 ......... python3

     print ........... print( )

     raw_input( ) ... input( )

Bob Gailer wrote:

> The proper way to handle this
> is to put the entire body of game()
> in a while loop.
> Since the values of e and f are not changed in the loop
> he will continue to get the same thing.

  These changes are the key
  to making the program loop
  as desired ....

  All other changes are mostly cosmetic ....

  * Note *

    I  am  partial to white space
    both  horizontal  and  vertical ....... :-)

--
Stanley C. Kitching
Human Being