Announcement: PythonQL - An integrated query language for Python

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 13:09:09 EDT 2016

On 11/01/2016 02:56 AM, Pavel Velikhov wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> We have released PythonQL, a query language extension to Python (we
> have extended Python’s comprehensions with a full-fledged query
> language, drawing from the useful features of SQL, XQuery and
> JSONiq). Take a look at the project here: http://www.pythonql.org and
> lets us know what you think!

Sounds interesting.  Hope you'll accept a wee bit of criticism of the
web page, though.  Why not put the examples clearly on the front page,
along with output?  Took me a while to find the examples, and it wasn't
obvious what to do with the examples matrix.  I'd prefer to just see
them straight away without too much digging.

I'm glad you had a link to your github repo right on the main page. I
found your Github markdown files to be far more informative than your
web page.