Announcement: PythonQL - An integrated query language for Python

Peter Otten __peter__ at web.de
Tue Nov 1 05:49:45 EDT 2016

Pavel Velikhov wrote:

>  We have released PythonQL, a query language extension to Python (we have
>  extended Python’s comprehensions with a full-fledged query language,
> drawing from the useful features of SQL, XQuery and JSONiq). Take a look
> at the project here: http://www.pythonql.org and lets us know what you
> think!

I would really like Python to get seamless integration of SQL, so I applaud
your effort!

The demo on your web page is too noisy for my taste, so I went ahead and
installed the python3 version in a virtual env.

My first attempt failed because of a missing ply; maybe you can fix that.
Now off to the tutorial...