OT: limit number of connections from browser to my server?

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Tue May 31 11:31:50 EDT 2016

On 2016-05-30, Paul Rubin <no.email at nospam.invalid> wrote:
> Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> The 40MHz one is a Samsung ARM7TDMI.  There's a newer model with a
>> 133MHz Cortex-M3.
>
> Another thing occurs to me-- do you have to support older browsers?
> Newer TLS stacks support elliptic curve public key, which should be a
> lot faster on those cpus than RSA/DHE is.

Thanks, that's a good ideal.  Our stack doesn't support elliptic
curve, but there's an newer version available tht does. There have
been some changes to the API, but the effort might be worth it.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! My mind is a potato
                                  at               field ...