Strange Python related errors for androwarn.py. Please help!

Thu May 26 13:31:05 EDT 2016

Here are the links to the other scripts mentioned in the error messages:

https://github.com/maaaaz/androwarn/blob/master/androwarn/search/malicious_behaviours/device_settings.py

https://github.com/maaaaz/androwarn/blob/master/androwarn/analysis/analysis.py

and the main androwarn.py script:

https://github.com/maaaaz/androwarn/blob/master/androwarn.py

Hopefully those help in any troubleshooting steps that you all recommend to
me!

Thank you!