Interfacing a dynamic shared library gives me different results in 2.7 versus 3.5

Siyi Deng mr.siyi.deng at gmail.com
Tue May 24 12:18:16 EDT 2016

Hello ChrisA,
I don't quite understand, the binary shared library contains no python interfaces, it should be independent of python. As a matter of fact, I have successfully used it in Conda python 2.7, 3.5,  Julialang as well as c++ executables. I think the fact that only stock python 2.7 failed to run correctly indicates some bug in that python distribution.